Friday, October 17, 2008

3 weeks old!

I can't believe our baby girl is 3 weeks old! I must say we have had a busy three weeks though! We've had lots of visitors and are still trying to get adjusted. This week was my first week alone with both kids and so far it's gone better than I thought. There have been times when they both needed me at the same time but I've worked it out. All I can say is "kudos" to those who have more than 2, I don't know how you handle them all!!

Brennan is growing and changing every day. She is starting to stay awake a little more during the day and Ethan loves it. When she's awake he loves to go over and talk to her. The other night I decided she needed to have some tummy time so we laid out a blanket and put her down. I remember Ethan not liking it so much and would cry after a couple of minutes. Not Brennan, she would rather be on her tummy than her back. Ethan thought Brennan's tummy time was cool so he got down there with her and played with her for a long time. Of course he had to give her some of his toys to play with!!

I uploaded some photos (birth to most recent) to our web album, check them out here.

No comments: