Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Word

Brennan said her first word on Monday. Can you take a wild guess what it was? It was "mama"!!! I was so excited to hear it. I thought she had been saying it for a while but you never know if it's just babble or for real. She was playing in her exersaucer and I walked into the room she looked up at me. I forgot something so I turned around to walk back out the room and she started crying a little and then said, "Mama." I turned to look at her and she said it again. Stephen heard her clear as day too! It really made my day!!

I believe she'll be crawling soon. She will push herself up on her arms and tries to get those knees tucked in. Once she figures that part out I don't think it will be long. I look forward to it but it also makes me realize how fast she is growing up and I'm not sure I'm ready for her to.

No comments: