Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas (Part 1)

Annual Family Christmas Picture

As always, we had a great Christmas this year. It was stretched out over a week and a half span. We started our Christmas festivities at my parents house the weekend before Christmas. We have never been to my parents for Christmas but my sister was going to Missouri with her fiance and my brother & nephew couldn't come to GA this year for Christmas. So we decided we would all get together early. It was a great weekend!! We got there on Thursday after Ethan's Christmas Program. On Friday, my parents gave the kids some Christmas PJ's they bought for them. We were supposed to iron on their names but it didn't work out. Plus the boys shirts were too small for them so we had to make a trip to Wal-Mart to buy a red shirt that would fit (and somewhat match). On Saturday morning we took pictures of the kids in front of Grammi & Papa's tree. It is so hard to get Brennan to look at the camera so while my dad & I were taking pictures Uncle Carl was trying to get Brennan's attention. He threw his arms up in the air and that is what Brennan did. It turned out to be a really cute picture and one of my favorites from the weekend. Later that day we opened our Christmas presents. Brennan was so excited, she had spent the last two days trying to open them and getting told "No". She got an Ariel doll, a Rapunzel doll, a Furreal dog, a travel magna doodle, Zsu Zsu Pet Beauty Salon, a princess guitar and a couple of books. She loved it all! She was so cute opening her presents and trying to open everyone else's.












On Sunday before we left Brennan was playing in one of the extra bedrooms. The futon was still pulled out into a bed so Brennan hopped up in the bed and pretended to be asleep. She was cracking me up, this was the first time she ever really did this. I would say, "Night, night Brennan" and she would lay down and close her eyes. Then she would pop her head up and laugh.

No comments: