Thursday, August 7, 2008

31 week appointment

I had my 31 week appointment yesterday and everything went well. I gained another 3 lbs since my last appt, my blood pressure was great and I was measuring 32-33 weeks which is pretty much on track. I guess last time Brennan was in a different position that made me measure bigger, I'm relieved!

I've been experiencing some Braxton Hicks contractions a lot in the past few days. I never really had them with Ethan so I wasn't sure at first that is what they were. They aren't really painful just uncomfortable. I'm trying to drink lots of water because I read that you could have BH more if you are dehydrated. I don't know how much more water I can consume I'm already running to the bathroom constantly!! But with it being so hot I should probably drink more than usual.

I had a baby shower this past weekend with our families. I'll post more later and some pictures that were taken.

No comments: