Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Braxton Hicks go away

I've been having a lot more Braxton Hicks contractions with this pregnancy than with my last. They haven't been too bad but on Sunday they were a little more painful and more frequent. Never consistent or anything but very uncomfortable. Fortunetly yesterday I didn't have any at all so I was glad. I'm just so afraid Brennan is going to make an early entrance since we have everything planned out for our scheduled c-section. Of course I'm ready to meet her but I'm not quite ready for her to be here yet, we still have a few more things to do in her room etc.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Girl, I am the Braxton Hicks Queen. I have them from about 4-5 months, everyday, 400 of them a day until the baby comes--And all of mine are overdue!!!

Stephanie said...

That's comforting to know Angela, thanks! Sunday I was really freaked out but when I didn't have any on Monday it calmed me down a bit. Like I said I didn't really experience these with Ethan so it's all new to me.

Sam Miller said...

Well you know she will come when she is ready not when you are but I am sure you can find a place for her if she did decide to come early... I hope everything goes as planned.

LOL