Thursday, September 18, 2008

37 week appointment & Belly Shot

I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and everything went well. I went last Thursday and was measuring 40 weeks then yesterday I measured 42 weeks. Dr. Hood finally admitted that he thinks that it is the position Brennan in. He said most babies are more into the pelvic area then Brennan is. So pretty much she's all bunched up!

I can't believe we only have a week left. We have a busy week ahead so I'm hoping it will go fast. On Saturday Stephen & I will be celebrating our 11th Wedding Anniversary. He & Ethan are going to the circus during the day for a friend's birthday party and then Stephen & I will do something low key Saturday night. I also want to get caught up with laundry and grocery shopping if I can. On Wednesday I have my last appointment with Dr. Hood then I go to the hospital for pre-op. I want Stephen, Ethan & I to go out to dinner Wednesday night for our last dinner as a family of three. Bittersweet! Then late Wednesday night my parents & brother will be coming into town. I'm sure I won't get much sleep Wednesday night, between the excitement and my nerves kicking in! It would be nice if I could sleep since I'm sure we won't be getting any at all while in the hospital!

5 comments:

Angie said...

You have looked fabulous your entire pregnancy, but I am sure that you are ready to have your body back. I hope everything goes smoothly this week. Can't wait to meet your sweet daughter.

Sam Miller said...

I love the room! Good Luck!

S

happycrafty said...

Brennan's room is beautiful!!! You guys did a great job on it. Can't wait to meet you're sweet baby girl.

Julie said...

We are so excited - less than 2 days!!! Give Ethan lots of extra only child kisses tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't sleep last night....very excited for you today! I am praying for Brennan's safe arrival. Love you!