Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Closet

I had to take a picture of Brennan's closet to share with everyone. It is a little crazy that she already has so many clothes. This ranges from newborn to 18 months but the bulk of it is newborn-3 months. Oh, this doesn't even include her drawers which have onesies, sleepers, pants & shorts!

So we are a little on edge right now. I lost my mucous plug over the weekend (sorry, TMI!) and have been having some contractions. Now it would be great for Brennan to get here early because Stephen's parents and Jason & Kimberly are going to be out of town the week the C-section is scheduled. But on the other hand, we already have everything planned to the last minute for the 25th. I'm a planner so having her early will probably really freak me out! I go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what he has to say.

No comments: