Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby's first concert

Stephen, Jason, Kimberly & I went to see Bon Jovi at Phillips Arena last Thursday, May 1. Daughtry was their opening band and all I have to say is the concert was awesome!! I was really looking forward to Chris Daughtry and he put on a really good show, I would love to see him again at a smaller venue. I was a Bon Jovi fan back in the day but I really don't know a lot of their newer stuff. They put on a great show and played for over 2 hours. When I was pregnant with Ethan I went to a couple of concerts (but I was further along) and he kicked me a lot during both shows. He actually likes both of those bands now, so maybe that is saying something. Since it's earlier for this pregnancy I really didn't feel the baby kick much but maybe he/she will be a Daughtry/Bon Jovi fan later in life!!

No comments: