Sunday, December 5, 2010

What happened to November?

(This is one of my favorite pics)

Seems like November just flew by, I don't know why because I don't think we did a whole lot.

Brennan's new favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. We watch it 3-4 times a week and it would be more if I would let her. She is mesmerized every time one of the songs come on, it's cute to watch her sing a long.

Brennan is really starting to put sentences together and she's able to communicate what she wants a little better. She has been extremely attached to me lately. She constantly wants me to pick her up and she will ask for hugs & kisses. I'm soaking it up as much as I can!! When she wants me to pick her up she comes up and says, "Go up mama".

I get comments on her hair all the time. It is just so beautiful and has great bouncy curls. I love putting her hair up with a small clip. I don't want to get her hair cut because I'm afraid it will change her hair and that she may lose those curls. So I'm putting it off for a while.

We went to Fernbank a few weeks ago and decided not to take the stroller in. In the past we have taken it but Fernbank is so hands on we have to keep putting Brennan in & out. Eventually she decides she doesn't want to go back in and so we push an empty stroller. She loved the freedom of running around and exploring. She had a great time in their "Water" exhibit. Oh and she & Ethan put a big puzzle together and she loved it.

No comments: