Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our little girly girl

For Christmas, Gammi & Poppy gave Brennan some money. We decided to hang on to it and buy her a kitchen at some point. I knew which one I wanted and waited for it to go on sale but it never did. So a couple of weeks ago I decided to order it. The day it arrived, I put it together while she was having lunch and set it up in the den. When she got done and walked into the den she was so excited to see her new kitchen (see picture above). She plays with it nearly every day and loves the little baby seat on the end so she can feed her baby. Thank you Gammi & Poppy!!!



















A week or so ago I painted Brennan's toenails for the first time, she loved it!











Then one night Grease was on so I turned it on (of course!). Brennan was instantly mesmerized!!! One day we will be watching that movie together singing all the songs!





Also we had to buy Brennan some new sandals. She's always walking around on her tiptoes and we joke that she's practicing walking in high heels. So I bought her her first "high heels" I wasn't seeking them out or anything, just came across them at the store and thought they were cute.

No comments: